<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Watching both candidates 

Two candidates it is then - and clearly both have strong and compelling (and strongly Liberal) cases to make.

It will be easier for me to keep in touch with what Chris Huhne is saying as I have decided to support him, and signed on for e-mail updates on his campaign. If I was a Nick Clegg supporter I could still get those updates as Chris' website offers the option of just signing on to get more information as it arises without making a declaration of support. However as far as I can see Nick's website only offers the option of signing on as a supporter. This would be untrue for me in the context of this election, so I have not done so.

No doubt LibDemblogs aggregated will help me keep in touch with Nick's campaign.

And I intend to look very carefully at what each of them says and perhaps comment from time to time. One is going to be leader of this party and I want him to be the strongest possible leader he can be, whoever he is. I am hoping that an honest and rigorous debate will strengthen both of them and make each better able to contribute to our work whatever the role they assume after the count.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com